Environmental management involves environmental protection and sustainability, including water resource management, waste management, natural resource management, soil management, and the like.
Organizations large and small are encouraged to change their operations and manufacturing process towards being more environmental conscious for the benefit of long-term world sustainability.
This course prepares participants to meet the challenges of the expanding regulatory framework and the increasing need for sustainable and green initiatives in the rapidly changing environmental scenario.
- IMPROVE your organization’s environmental performance
- MANAGE costs and resource conservation through effective environmental management program
- REDUCE waste, including utility waste, waste disposal costs and raw materials
- DRAFT environmental report on performance using metrics
- UNDERSTAND regulatory performance and lower the risk of fines for being non-compliant with environmental legislation