This workshop provides a way through and around the jargon commonly found in Supply Chain Market Research from the perspectives of various actors. Each topic will be dealt with by way of outlining the relevant commercial and analytical subjects with the express aim of giving delegates greater confidence in creating strategies in the future.
- UNDERSTAND the key issues concerning the category management process
- RECOGNISE the key terminology used in SC Market Research
- UNDERSTAND the tools and other resources available to support procurement managers
- IDENTIFY the ways in which value may be created (or lost) through effective (or ineffective) supply chain control
- ANALYSE the SWOT, PESTLE, and other analysis for suppliers