Petroleum engineering is a field of engineering concerned with the activities of hydrocarbon production. Non-petroleum engineers such as the company support staff, safety leaders, sales and administration employees need to understand how petroleum engineering function at a basic level so as to understand how the industry work. This course will provide non-petroleum engineers a better understanding of the technology and applications from exploration to the surface operations, transportation, and distribution.
The workshop will cover the basics of geology, reservoir engineering, drilling operations, testing and production operations, transportation, and distribution, including petroleum EPC Projects and the risks involved in the petroleum industry.
Clients that have benefitted from this program previously:
- Cairn India
- China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
- China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
- Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO)
- Petroleum Development of Oman (PDO)
Register now for 5% Discount per delegate