Effective project techniques help you reduce spending, beat deadlines and plan for problems before they occur. This workshop will teach you project management methodologies that will help you to successfully manage those parts of the projects you have been allocated.
As all projects need a beginning, middle and end, this project management workshop will show you the essential components required in planning the project. It will give you the confidence and immediately useful tools to put them into practice back at work.
- KNOW the purpose and process of project management
- IMPLEMENT your project efficiently through organization and preparation
- LEARN how to influence stakeholders, many of whom you have no authority over
- CREATE stakeholder engagement plan
- UNDERSTAND project roles and responsibilities to better support delivery of project results