In a world of uncertainty where the economy is battling to recover from Covid-19, it is essential for Project Managers to adapt their estimating and planning techniques to make provisions for the volatile environments they function in.
This course provides hands-on exercises and guided tutorials on the practical steps of the modern Project Managers role, including:
- Using critical path method to crash and speed up a schedule
- A step-by-step guide on how to build a cumulative cost curve and selecting the optimum
- schedule and budget for your project
- Using Earned Value Management (EVM) to assess your project status
- How to apply forecasting techniques to evaluate your project deliverables
This course is presented by an active Project Manager that uses these techniques on a daily basis.
Case studies will be demonstrated in the class for interactive learning.